1. You need to be the type of person who gets joy out of getting things done. Every day, you will knock out a list of stuff. Fun stuff. Important stuff. Necessary stuff.
2. You will be using your cell phone on our wifi to clock-in and clock-out and for photographing and describing product. So, an understanding of using your cell phone will be necessary.
3. You will be greeting customers. So, you need to enjoy talking with people and helping them get the items they bought at our online auctions.
4. You need to be a person who loves to deliver remarkable experiences to other people. You know, you need to be someone who feels good by making other people feel good.
5. You need to nail down the details. You don't need to race through work and get things done half-***ed (we figured that one out ourselves). We need you to get them done right.
6. We want you to be meticulous in your work. If you are shy or quiet (which actually sounds perfect for us) that is totally cool. We are not looking for life of the party... in fact, quite the opposite. We are looking for a good, fun person, who get's S*** done. Yep - stuff!
In short, your job is to help Troy in any way you can. And to have fun at work ( who wants a job that isn't fun?). Our office is casual, but we do expect professionalism and punctuality.
But what we don't expect is perfection or existing skills for you to qualify for this job. We can teach you that. We expect intelligence, energy, and a get it done with attitude. When you have questions, you will find the answers with a quick yell to Troy or anyone else on our team.