Signed in as:
Signed in as:
We are seeking an exceptional person or couple that has a desire to work independently. You will share your time and talent to process auctions and we will share profits.
Processing Auctions may include:
Now let's talk about the job requirements application :
1. You need to be the type of person who gets joy out of getting things done.
3. You will be greating customers. So, you need to enjoy talking with people and helping them get the items they purchased at auction.
4. You need to be a person who loves to deliver remarkable experiences to other people.
5. You need to nail down the details. You don't need to race through work and get things done half-***ed (we figured that one out ourselves). We need you to get them done right.
6. We want you to be meticulous in your work. If you are shy or quiet (which actually sounds perfect for us) that is totally cool. We are not looking for life of the party... in fact, quite the opposite. We are looking for a good, fun person, who get's S*** done. Yep - stuff!
Our office is casual, but we do expect professionalism and punctuality.
What we don't expect is perfection or existing skills for you to qualify for this job. We can teach you that. We expect intelligence, energy, and a get it done with attitude.
To learn more about us, check out MrBidAuctions.com.
If this is the job that gets you so excited that you would even do it for free, we would totally accept that offer from you. But if you prefer compensation (and we totally get it...we prefer getting paid as well) this is what we offer: This is a part time position. The hours will be 0-40+ a week.
In addition to being a detailed person, you must follow systems and processes. In fact, just to prove that you are detailed oriented and can follow procedures, when you apply for this position send a message via email to Mr Bid Auctions that with a subject line that reads "I have found my type of peeps" . Yep, that's our little trick to sort out the people who blanket send their resume to anyone and everyone, from the folks (you) who are truly interested in this position.